Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Revolutionary Matrix Review

I joined Revolutionary Matrix a few days before I went to Chicago last week. I liked the honest feel of the creator in his explanation of why he created the site.

For those who haven't seen, Revolutionary Matrix was created by a former top GDI recruiter. On his site he has a video right on the top that plays while your looking through the details...

The site could use some brighter colors, in my opinion :)

It has a GDI 'type' of matrix with a few key differences. It's a forced 5x6 matrix - what they say happens is you fill up 5 members, then your spillover from your upline and your referrals go into filling your 2nd, 3rd, 4th levels etc - What the difference is with this is that they add a 6th level and pay you $2/referral on the 6th level -

GDI doesn't have a 6th level (sorry, they actually DO, but you have to get like 5k recruits and have like 100 members on 5 levels deep - so if your already a GDI millionaire, you can get a 6th level payment :)

When reading through the details, I will admit it looks like and promises the same as so many others do - "Spillover" and "Forced Matrix" and "Great Resources" - all that type of stuff that you see in ANY matrix program...

But listening to the audio kind of won me over a bit - He talked about how he was a top recruiter in GDI and despite HIS success, his downline members were not having the same type of success. He talked about how all MLM companies are set up so that the guys at the top always get the biggest piece of the pie - About how MLM systems are based off plain greed etc

So I did what I normally do when i'm semi interested in a new program. I leave my name and email and see what is sent to me.

They have some automatic follow up, which is nice. The best thing I can say about SpiderWeb was that automatic follow up is a great thing to have - It "reminds" people about the program.

I liked the follow up letters I got and so I decided to join

I sent an email to my list and had 7 people join my downline...

Last night I went in and saw that they offer a free rotator in THEIR paid advertising. Now, I've been in tons of programs and many offer a rotator - but it ALWAYS costs money and even when I have paid money, it was never very effective...but still, I thought "hey, it's free and all I need to do is post my referral link in the forum"

so i did that last night -

This morning I went to see how things looked - To my Utter Amazement, I had 9 new signups - OVERNIGHT -

My downline went from 7 to 16 in 1 night - all I did was take advantage of the free rotator...

Well, to say the least I was incredibly pleased - It is not often that an online marketing program actually DELIVERS something that it promises - In fact, not once in my experience has anything lived up to what it promised...

But Revolutionary Matrix did - So far I now have 20 members in my downline and I haven't even started any "real" advertising efforts...

I am happy to report I may have actually found a Real Winner this time!

Beyond this, Revolutionary Matrix is showing up on safelists and "blast emails" everywhere - It's a very hot new program and it's taking off -

I think you need to get in on Revolutionary Matrix, and get in fast - It's only $10/month. Right now there are only 318 links in that rotator, and all of us are getting referrals FAST!

And the fact the rotator is free is unbelievable - Considering I got 9 signups OVERNIGHT, I'm not sure how long they will keep giving everyone that -

Anyway, looks like a real winner and I am recommending it to everyone - NOW

Join Revolutionary Matrix HERE

No comments: