Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big Results with my new "Experiment"

This week has given me some very positive results. I got another 10 GDI Signups this week (same as last week) which I thought was pretty good. But more than that, I started a little experiment last week.

After I told my friend about my GDI Success, he asked me what the heck I was doing. He knew I was into this online marketing thing a bit, but I never really told him too much about it - It was always my goal to succeed on my own - I never asked friends or family to sign up under me or help. I wanted to do this all myself - I figured when I had "The Recipe" then I could share it -

So I told him about the 10 GDI Signups and how that could be a $200 bonus (Bad part here was that only 4 paid the first month - I figured I wouldn't get all 10, but I thought at least the $100 bonus for 5 was "in the bag" - Instead, 4 actual signups and no bonus this week - Yes, Crappy!). So he asked how much and all this stuff - He agreed to join and I told him I would put all my signups under him until he had at least 10 -

This seemed like a great opportunity to test out exactly how good my marketing skills were at this point. I knew they were working for me, but my downline didn't seem to be following all the instructions. I know they are trying - They didn't sign up to NOT make money right? :)

So I got my friend signed up for GDI and sent him the Gold Rush instructions. Mind you, this is someone who has never done ANY online marketing, whatsoever - He doesn't know what a splash page is and has never even heard of a traffic exchange - ZERO Experience. I showed him how to start and had him go claim his $100 Yahoo advertising credit and start his 7 day trial.

I also had him put his new GDI Username in the ClixSense randomizer ($5/month)

I showed him exactly how to set up his PPC advertising on Yahoo, write various ads and calculate his bids. I gave him the emails to send to prospects and signups for instructions (although I'm sending his emails because the instructions are all in my Autoresponder. This way he doesn't have to do anything else at all)

He has not even paid his 1st month into GDI and has 4 signups over the past 2 days!

This is incredible - His first 3 days he didn't get any signups, but was getting lots of clicks. We changed his Country Targeting a bit to remove certain areas. The first day after that he didn't get as many clicks - Something about Yahoo advertising. It's not a "change a setting and it runs perfect right away"...Almost like it needs a day to "warm up" and work correctly...

Anyway, point is this. My friend still has not spent even $1 of his own money advertising! He has only used a portion of the $100 yahoo credit and now has 4 signups in 2 days.

It proves that the system works 100%, if you just follow the instructions. This is someone who has never posted a free ad, sent an email, visited a safelist or used a traffic exchange. He has no idea what Viral Marketing is and he didn't need to. All he did was follow my instructions and now he's getting 60-70 clicks daily and has 4 signups for GDI in the past 2 days.

I can't tell you how many times I've read people complaining about GDI and how it's too hard - How it's too much work and nobody will join. My only guess is that there idea of marketing is putting up a general GDI link on a traffic exchange and surfing 20 min's a week - As if that should make them rich...

For me, this is also pretty big - I mean, this is SERIOUS credibility! I took someone with absolutely NO experience of any kind, and got him more signups in a week than most GDI signups EVER get. This proves hands down that what I do works -

So my mind is running with new ideas for splash pages for the traffic exchanges. If I can get him on the leaderboard, that is going to be huge. He and I joke around that I'm just pimping him, but of course that isn't the case - Yes, he was kind of an experiment, but I made damn sure he would have some success. I already put 10 people under him so he's earning his $10/month GDI money already -

Anyway, I'm pretty excited - I've got just TONS to do right now. My Acme page isn't giving me anywhere near the results I need, so I'm working on a redesign. I'm going to put in JUST a list of affiliate programs and some short reviews - No advertising pages or tips - Just some quick affiliate program links and then advertise that page using Pay Per Click. I need to condense my efforts and get more signups - So I'm thinking along the lines of Gold Rush, Online Business Alliance, Acme People Search & Push Button Extreme. The PBX is a pretty flashy program - and it's not cheap - but it's a flashy money making program and everyone needs a little bit of that.

I'm also going to add a ClickBank product - I have a domain name and I'm going to re-direct it so it "cloaks" my ClickBank ID and link...People seem to HATE buying products knowing someone is making a commission - And I'm still convinced there is money in Clickbank, I just don't know how to get it :)

Need to tune up my power traffic training series etc - Today I "hyped up" my Gold Rush training series. Having 10 signups last week and only 4 stay for 1 month is disparaging - I figured maybe the emails were too much "this isn't easy", so I spiced them up a bit to make it sound like it's all super easy - Disgusting, I know, and it's not me - Anyone that tells you making money online is easy is lying - Wait, I just got my friend with zero experience making money and got 4 GDI signups over 2 days...Maybe it is easy :) - Anyway, so I spiced it up and cut out the whole "this takes patience" speel that I seem to be too honest about...I can't help it though - It's taken me a lot of work to get to this point now, and I'm not some expert -

Anyway, if your reading this long, maybe your waiting for my Gold Rush link - Here it is:

http://greatopportunities.tk

I will give you EXACTLY what I gave my friend at work - I know the little secrets to getting tons of clicks cheap. And with that $100 credit, you should be able to get at least 10 signups before you spend even $1 on advertising of your own money (aside from the ClixSense $5/month - that's a steal though. I must be getting 2-3 signups weekly just from that - I haven't changed anything except that and I've gone from 5-7 signups/week to 8-10, so I know it works)

I'll be posting again soon, I'm sure - Gotta work on my stuff and make some money!

1 comment:

lee williams said...

It is not free. To get the yahoo advertising you have to make a non-refundable deposit of..I think its $35. I tried this method, promoting another web hosting oppotunity and after a week I had no clicks at all. It was a waste of time.