Thursday, June 25, 2009

Haven't posted Since May 4 - WOW

Let me start by saying it's NOT because I haven't been busy :)

I'm going to try to do a quick recount, and let you know what I've been doing, without going into too much detail (If I go into detail, the entire blog is gonna be just this entry! lol)

Basically, I've been on a "MAKE MONEY" binge - Right now, Affiliate Curve is pretty automated. I did go in last week and do some revamping. I deleted a few advertising resources, a few programs, added my PBX YouTube video etc.

I got GDI as my #1 program - I updated my reviews for Pyrabang, Acme, Free Site Signup, etc.

But that was only 1 night out of the last 6 weeks :)

I started looking into domain name selling - Not as easy as it seems, at least in my first full month. I'm very good at grabbing and picking domain names. But despite how much I think they must be worth, just randomly putting them up for sale doesn't seem to work so well - I bought about 15 names - great names, i think, like realeasytraffic.com, easyaffiliatetraffic.com, easytrafficdaily.com, fastfreetraffic.net, realeasyhits.com - Etc. Put them up for sale at GoDaddy, Afternic, and SEDO - Bought 1 premium listing at Afternic -

So far, around 18 domain names, have gotten roughly 15 total views - in a month - no offers, no watchers etc. I haven't wanted to spend the money on appraising the domains, and I haven't wanted to pay for premium listings.

I was kinda just thinking "These are great domain names and I could easily sell these for a profit" - Maybe I've been using too many traffic exchanges and online marketing programs though, because when I look at the names now, I see nothing but affiliate marketing and traffic exchange type names :)

Still, I will look into that more and see what I can do -

I've REALLY wanted to start my own traffic exchange. I've been researching scripts and prices. I specifically bought realeasytraffic.com because I had the intention of starting a traffic exchange. With my email list, and how many hits I can send on exchanges, plus PPC, I think I could get a fairly decent subscriber base -

But I am not a fool - I realize that starting and running a traffic exchange would be a LOT of work. And even with the potential to earn good money, promote my own programs and build up a big email list, the time involved is not something I take lightly. I don't have programming skills, so I need something that is pretty easy to run. And being a heavy traffic exchange user myself, I don't want my surfers to have to worry about those assholes who put bad sites up there that redirect and break frames and what not - So I want to make sure I get the best script I can, for the money - and be able to handle it myself...

I will start one though, someday - hopefully soon :)

Websites - WOW - I started several websites over the past couple weeks. I've been taking my domain name finding skills and seeing how they rank in Google Searches. Basically, I'll type in some keywords, see how many results it comes up with, and then see if a similair domain name is available -

The first site I built was www.bestplacestobetonline.com - I wanted to start building referrals for BetUS and Full Tilt Poker. These are affiliate programs I joined way back when I started BadLuckHandicapper.com -

So one day I was looking through Google - Started typing in Best Places to Bet. The Google indicator put up 'best places to bet online' as the suggestion - It pulled up 25million results.

Went to look at GoDaddy and what do you know? bestplacestobetonline.com was available!

So I built a blog on weebly and sent the domain to it - Then I realized that a weebly blog couldn't quite do everything I wanted, so I added an account at Homestead - Since I'm already using Homestead for another site, it was only $2/month to add another website - Pretty good deal really

SO, I built the site, posted my review of BetUS, put some cool affiliate gadgets in there like Live Lines, and then I put in a "Tips from the Pro's" live gadget from Full Tilt Poker - and got my site online...

Submitted my site to Google -

Tonight when I type in "Best Places to Bet Online", my new site is #4 in google search results.

I don't know a lot about this stuff - Page Rank, Best Keywords, Search Engine Ranking, etc. But my GUESS is that is a search phrase pulls up 25 Million Results, that a fair amount of people will be searching for that term. And for my website to be #4 there, JUST because of my domain name, seems to be a good enough reason to me to do this -

It must work at least a little bit - Today I had my first email signup from the website -

I gotta post a link here - for extra exposure :)

BestPlacesToBetOnline.com

Online Gambling is a HUGE market - But you can't use PPC on Google or Yahoo due to the online gaming bans. So the only way to get a website to show up in results it keywords and natural results (organic is the term actually)

So there is 1 of my sites - Oh, to try and boost the links, I started 3 blogs - 1 on Google, 1 on WordPress and 1 on Weebly - I basically left my same review on all 3 blogs, put some links in there to the main website and what not - So that is 4 places online that all point to my website.

I just did the same thing with "How to Build GDI" - Lo and behold, HowToBuildGDI.com was an available domain name (that actually surprised me, a LOT, considering how many GDI businesses and systems there are online) - So I bought it, right away -

Last night I did a Google Blog, posted my reviews on GDI, how to use Gold Rush and Acme People Search - and wa la (badly mispelled lol)

Now when you type in "How to build GDI" into google, my site is #3 in the rankings...There are just under 1.5 million results for that search term -

There are PPC ads on the side as well - Not sure if that's JUST because of GDI being a keyword in that search phrase or not -

But again, common search phrase, 1 blog entry and a domain name, bam - My site shows up #3 in results...

Here it is: HowToBuildGDI.com

I've been reading about these "mini-sites" and how these people create bunches of these - each earning a few bucks/day - but when you build 100, then your making $300 each day, right?

I don't know how much search engine traffic I can generate by JUST using domain names and blogs (I ALWAYS point my domain to the blog, so it shows up as a Website - not just a blog)

But if these begin to generate some traffic, then I might as well keep doing it - I've got some decent skill at finding domain names.

And who knows - Maybe someday I can write my own ClickBank product - How to create organic search engine traffic with the right domain name :)

The other big focus for me has been Traffic Exchange Profits - I LOVE TEP! the only thing I dislike is the target market - Traffic Exchange Users - I will try to be as gentle as I can here, but the truth is they are 98% useless - The follow through and desire of your average traffic exchange user is next to nil - They are there for the quick buck and will quit before they ever really give anything a chance -

That makes up most of them - On the flip side, and this is the BIG side, is that those Traffic Exchange surfers who ARE serious, will LOVE TEP - They will instantly see how much it does for them, all by promoting just 1 link -

And it doesn't take many of them to really build a profit here - In my first 2 weeks I have DOZENS of referrals for Traffic-Splash and TrafficWitch - I have a few upgrades from traffic splash and a couple from TrafficWitch - TrafficWitch is amazing because they pay 75% commission to upgraded members - I paid $67 to take the one time offer for a 1 year pro upgrade - By selling just 1, I make $50!

And traffic Wave - Powerful affiliate program structure - 100% up front commissions on your sales, so you get $17.95 right away - Then you get $6/month for each active member - Beyond this, they have a 10 level affiliate program - I can't even explain it well, but basically you get 3 referrals as your "main level", then each of those referrals earns you a % of their referrals - Down 10 levels!

So this will take some time and effort for me - BUT, If I put that effort in, I will end up with THOUSANDS of traffic exchange referrals earning me massive amounts of free credits every month - I will get commissions on referrals - I will build Traffic Wave referrals - And I'll earn money through OBA ($5/each sale, with the $20 ad space lease option)

So you can almost make $100 in commission from just 1 referral!

If your reading this, and haven't given this a serious look, get your report now:

Traffic Exchange Profits Free Report!

Like I mentioned, this will take time because 95% of the people who even sign up, will never do anything with it - BUT, once you get a few signups of those people who are fed up with traffic exchanges, THOSE are the people that really see the beauty of TEP - Just like I do - And a few people like that in your downline can earn you some serious money -

It's like the GDI principle, but it actually pays more -

so yeah, I'm very ACTIVELY promoting TEP right now :)

Also, started another website - As if all this above wasn't enough to do!

It's called YourOnTheMic.com - It's a forum for aspiring rap artists - A free place for them to post their materials, lay out their rap verses, give themselves a plug if they have a YouTube channel, website etc -

check it out - We are gonna be pretty cool :)

YourOnTheMic.com

Damn, and this was the SHORT VERSION :)

1 comment:

cowboy13 said...

Wow Paul, I thought you said you had been busy.lol What's your blood pressure rate? 2,000 over 300.
Another very insightful post that will give many people some different ideas to make money online. Love the Traffic Exchange Profits. People will start seeing the importance of that system when they get fed up with the way they are using traffic exchanges now.
http://yourpath2freedom.com