Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Goals & Programs

Hi,

That last post was ridiculously long winded - Sometimes I just can't help myself.

This post is going to be more serious - I need to outline my goals and programs for 2009.

First, my GDI Business - This is priority 1. In December I doubled my GDI Downline. I went from 32 members in 4 months, to just over 70 total now. I did it with 2 programs:

http://greatopportunities.tk/

and: http://realmoneyfromhome.info/

I did spend plenty of money - But in my mind, it's an investment. Every GDI Member that joins my downline has the potential to build the GDI business for me. I'm sure a lot of people look at a GDI signup as only being $1/month - I don't - I see it as a potential to have a GDI member who goes out and gets 20-30 in THEIR downline...And by me just getting that 1 signup, I could really be getting 20-30 (or more) each time -

So by investing the money up front, I am building a GDI team - A Team that comes to me for advice and promotion tips. And any of them could end up being like me - Someone who is driven to success and will do whatever it takes to accomplish it.

My goal for GDI this year is to have 200 in my downline - Last month I had 40 signups. I am hoping to have another 40 this month - Pretty soon, some of my team is going to be building their own teams and that is when GDI turns into a real income -

I built the Acme Page using Homestead - What a great service. You get a full 30 day trial without even using a credit card. And the base hosting plan includes a TON of great templates and easy to use features - And if you decide that you like what you built, it's only $5/month to have your site published and hosted.

That is a great deal - It's even easier to use than the Yahoo SiteBuilder and cheaper. I don't know if I'm ready to try and "move" all my websites to Homestead, but I'm strongly considering it - Yahoo is like $14/month - It's pretty pricey compared to most hosting plans. Then again, I'm such a clutz when it comes to FTP and transferring sites, I probably shouldn't bother - Besides, most of my important email is all on yahoo - And I don't want to screw that up - Not to save a few bucks/month -

But any new sites I'm building with Homestead for sure -

Okay, other programs: Dieting!

I joined Free Affiliate Insider and got my own diet site. This is a great program

First, I believe it's going to be big because it's obviously a market that is about to be FLOODED with traffic. Everyone goes on a diet after the New Year and this gives us a chance to earn some serious money.

You get hosting for roughly $47 - You pick your own domain name and follow the advertising instructions. It's all laid out very simple and easy to follow. Every time someone takes a free trial, you earn a $20 commission - Over and Over -

Worried about the cost? Free Affiliate Insider GUARANTEES you make $100 WITHIN 48 hours!

so in less than 2 days you earn GUARANTEED commission of at least $100!

Yes, it's true - I got my $100 in less than 2 days, so I can back this program 100%

You can get your own Diet Review Website from Free Affiliate Insider here:

I'm going to be focusing my efforts here as well - We all need to earn that immediate income, and this is a great way to do that - Simple and laid out step by step -

If you want to see my site, just go to http://www.realdiethelp.com/

As you can see, this is a very nice website that I believe is an excellent "seller"

OTHER PROGRAMS:

I never limit myself - I'm always looking for the easiest ways to make money online. I am focused on building my GDI Business, but like I mentioned throughout, we need to make money while we are building a long term business

So I'm promoting Acme People Search - This is what I built my own website for, http://realmoneyfromhome.info/

You earn up to $30/referral AND build GDI as a long term business.

Acme is an excellent program and there are lots of ways to make money. I am finding that people still will not commit to the advertising costs of $29/month. I get lots of signups for step 1 & 2, but then everyone freezes up at 3 I guess.

This is a tricky proposition because the referrals stipulate that you must have OK ratings for step 2 and 3 - 50% is OK - this is where it gets tricky for everyone. As much as Tissa has gone out of his way to really work with me, I am still finding little success in getting step 2 & 3 completions - Nobody Wants to Spend MONEY -

So right now I am heavily promoting Acme - It is building my GDI Business and I'm earning more than enough through just the Reunion referrals to compensate the costs, but I've got over $1k on hold because of referral ratings -

I'd love to sit here and sugarcoat everything but unless you are a good marketer, you may become very frustrated with Acme People Search. It's a brilliant system - It builds GDI, you earn money through 5 different sources...But there is just something about people spending $29/month for the advertising - I made my page Specifically so I could do the "pre-sell" - Still, finding the same results...Lots of step 1 & 2's, but little step 3's -

So if you join Acme (and I do recommend it highly), don't go in thinking all you do is "signup and get rich" - it takes work - I would recommend building your own webpage or blog and give YOUR experience with the program. Just pluggin in the affiliate page doesn't work very well - So if you join, keep that in mind. It's good for income and it's great for GDI - It's just not as easy as it sounds - I love it, but I spent a lot of time and money setting up the promotion campaign that I have - If you really want to succeed with it, you will have to put some work in -

That isn't everything I'm into of course - I have my OBA business going decently. I have another "clone" of affiliate junktion that seems to be okay. Basically, it's very easy to sell but you don't earn any long term income - But I need immediate income as well as long term - As of today I have been advertising for 2 weeks and earned just over $300, so it's easy, but I'm not ready to promote it to my close friends and email list until I actually get paid

I will tell you about something that is in the back of my mind though. Even before the AJ stuff, I realized that these businesses can come and go any time they please - The AJ program is simple, and it's brilliant really. Did you know that most hosting companies pay you up to $100 per referral? That is a big commission!

I've had it in the back of my mind to come up with my own affiliate program - Something "like" Affiliate Junktion where you basically are selling hosting - But you sell it as THE PROGRAM. At $100/referral, you can REALLY rack up commissions in a jiffy.

But I don't know enough about the business aspect of that stuff - I would need someone who knows programming and can build "ready to go" websites - I would need someone to handle the business side of everything with setting up taxes and all that stuff.

But I'll tell you what I would do - I would give my affiliate a Fair Deal! I wouldn't cut 70% of their commissions after I promised to pay them for free leads and I wouldn't switch currencies on them whenever it pleased me.

Someday my goal is to run my own affiliate program - Something involving GDI would be excellent - Some simple $10/month business with some other immediate income generators...Something that practically anyone could do - Who knows - I'm surely a long way off with coming up with my own Affiliate Program - But ultimately, who makes all the money? The Boss, right? So to make the money, you got to be the boss - Maybe that should be my affiliate programs name "be the boss" - Yeah, like that's original :)

alright, till next time -

1 comment:

Child of God said...

have checked your site,and if i join you know its good
thanx