Saturday, January 17, 2009

Building Residual Income and Earning Instant Income

This is something that I wanted to write about for a while now - Honestly, I'm not sure I'm qualified to write anything more than my opinions, but I'm going to anyway :)

When I had my bad experience with Affiliate Junktion I made a determined decision to start building a REAL Online Business. I had been signed up for GDI and done some work on it, but I was still looking for that "Big Money" kind of program. That experience with Affiliate Junktion was unsettling though - I thought 'how could a company obviously making SO much money off me, just screw me over like that?' - I didn't want anything like that to EVER happen again.

So I started doing everything I could to build GDI - It's working, I'm building a solid team. But there is still a MASSIVE need for online marketers to make that Instant Income - People don't get into online marketing looking for Work and they aren't in it to "see the big picture". They want to sign up for something flashy and get rich -

GDI, no matter what sales pages may claim, is NOT an easy business. It takes time and effort. It is a long term business - I have made the GDI Leaderboard 3 times over the past 6 weeks - I am on it again this week. But it's only because it is my focus and my goal to build automated income and a residual paycheck.

When my GDI Business turns into a couple hundred members, and a few levels down, I will have created a life long residual income that will grow month after month.

So no, it's not easy - But the Ultimate Goal of passive, residual income is absolutely worth it.

Join my GDI Team through GDI Gold Rush - This site is the main reason I have made the leaderboards recently. Just go to http://greatopportunities.tk/

So GDI is my Long Term business - I also realize there is a need to earn immediate income. Even with my recent success with GDI, I've only made $300 in bonuses and about $90/month in residual.

So I have to earn immediate income as well - Not only for myself, but for my GDI members. If they don't make any money, they aren't going to stay interested. Then they will quit - I don't want to lose my GDI team, I want them to see my success and understand that it can happen for them as well -

Here are a few of my immediate income earners:

Free Site Signup

This is a great affiliate program so far. Comes with TONS of promotion options which certainly can be a bit daunting - Right now I'm focusing on the referrals portion, but I am slowly moving into the Debt Relief & other niche landing pages that they offer. They give you everything from Water to Gas Conversion to Weight Loss. They even have review sites for various ClickBank products and if you've ever looked into ClickBank, you can make some HIGH commissions there.

In my first 3 weeks I have $800 in pending commissions and another $100 for the signup bonus. That's pretty good considering 10 of those days I was in Hawaii on vacation and wasn't able to do any of my day to day marketing activities.

Right now this is my top "Instant Income" earner - $50 per referral PLUS 5% of your referrals earnings for life.

You can signup and get a full 30 day trial for only $8.95 - That gives you everything and comes with a $100 signup bonus.

You get 22 different landing pages as soon as you sign up.

Join Free Site Signup Here

Take Option #1 for Free Site Signup

I'm still in GDI and that is my focus, but lets face it. It's not easy to get 5 levels of signups and we need to make some money in the meantime.

20 Ways to $100/day

This is a great program! You buy the Ebook 1 time and it comes with exactly what it says: 20 different ways to earn $100 per day. You pick and choose which opportunity may be right for you. But besides that, it also comes with 100% resale rights - I've sold a couple dozen of these and I get the full $27 each time.

No other costs - Just $27 1 time - And it has pretty good appeal considering the double bonus of 20 different ways to $100/day AND the resale rights. Love it and recommend it 100%

Get 20 Ways to Make $100/day Here

SnapDollars UPDATE 1/29 - Snap Dollars is an absolute WASTE of time. I thought maybe I would give the freebie seekers something easy - So I put it on Link Referral for a couple weeks. In no time at all I had 42 referrals. Guess how much I made? 18 CENTS! that's right - 18 freaking CENTS. And that's with 42 referrals!

Don't waste your time with survey's, pay to click stuff, email reading - It's total GARBAGE - I am removing the link cause this is just that bad. It's almost laughable to get 42 referrals and earn 18cents....Do not waste your time!

Anyway, as you can see I am working with a LOT of different stuff. My main focus is on building my GDI Business, but I need a way to "pay the bills" until GDI builds up to the point when it becomes automated income.

I would NOT recommend taking up all of these programs - I am in all of them, but I use PPC advertising for 90% of them, so it's really hands off advertising. You never want to bury yourself with too many projects. Even when I started advertising my Acme page, my GDI signups went down for a couple weeks. Whatever you focus your energy into is what will do the best. My focus is GDI - The rest of these programs are just a way to earn some extra income until my GDI business turns into real money

No comments: