Thursday, January 15, 2009

Updates to my home website

Tonight I added some articles to my section - I think the Beginners Guide to Traffic Exchanges was far too important to leave as just 1 link on a back page -

I'm still working on more - I started writing an article, but I can't just go on my site and write it - I have to write it where I can think about it and edit it: So I guess the "new" articles will have to wait...But just to share, I'm working on revamping a lot of stuff in my site this weekend...

Last night I added some of the Link Referral reviews - There are over 1,000 great reviews to choose from, so it was easy and quick to find a few nice ones - I'm trying to "add credibility" for even the "get rich quick" seekers...

Anyway, more coming later (I'm afraid to report this was originally a GREAT video from OBA all about MLM and the REAL story about why MLM is the BEST business model online - Problem is you have to be an OBA member...It looked like a generic link I might be able to link straight to, but alas is only for OBA members - Too bad cause it's an EXCELLENT video about MLM and Network Marketing)

No comments: