Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Training Series - Part 2 - THE BUSINESS

Welcome to part 2 of my own online business building series. I hope you've had a chance to set up your traffic exchanges with your rotator URL. I want to make sure you have that done because you will need to have that ready before you start this step.

You should also get familiar with surfing using the Firefox browser and comfortable surfing 5-7 exchanges at the same time. You need to be comfortable with the surfing aspect because once we launch, I want you to hit it hard right away!

Don't get discouraged if your not ready - it's fine! Just take it slowly and get back to this email when you ARE ready.

So now that you have these exchanges set up, what do you promote? I am sure you have at least 1 affiliate program you are a member of. I know in my first 6 months I tried over 20 different programs. They all fell short for me and I ended up giving up on them. Everytime I quit one, I learned something about it that I did or didn't like.

In general I felt that most of them left me to do ALL the work and didn't give me much help when it came to that. I understand it takes some work, but without help I was bound to fail. I had no idea what I was doing or how to do it. They just signed me up and shipped me off.

In case you think I'm just bs'ing you, here is a short list of stuff I failed with.

SpiderWeb - I got 200+ signups in 6 weeks and made NO money. It's a brilliant system, but everyone signed on thinking everything is free. The fact was that you had to be a paid member of the programs to earn anything. I got a few signups for GDI and that was it. I couldn't afford to spend the several hundred per month to join all the programs.

Contact Them - 215 signups in about 2 months. I made $9.95 total from this business, then they disappeared on me. I guess they later came back, but after they disappeared I will have NOTHING to do with them anymore.

Affiliate Junktion - This was a HUGE one for me. I spent Thousands in Pay Per Click Ads. They ended up changing the terms several times and cut off 70% of my approved payments. I got less than 1/2 of what I spent in advertising. (For that full story, read my blog - Yeah, I'm still upset)

Those are some of the big ones. I don't want to go on and on because I'm not here to bad mouth the online marketing world. Besides that, many companies I failed with early in my online career when I had NO IDEA what I was doing. I just wanted to let you know that I am not some cry-baby who is trying to sell you my latest program just because I signed up for it. I realize you don't make money by advertising a program for 2 days and give up. I spent a lot of time, effort and money getting lots of signups and still got no results.

The point of all this is that you want to spend your time, effort and money in the Right Place.

Of course this leads me to the business I AM getting results with:

My long term business is GDI -

But I never had much success promoting GDI Directly. This is a key point and the reason is simple: Almost everyone has heard of GDI and has "made up their mind" about it. What I found is a program that earns immediate income and builds my GDI business indirectly.

I realized that while GDI is great for a long term business, you need immediate income. Without that Immediate Gratification, you will get frustrated and quit.

So I now promote 1 program that gives both immediate income and builds my residual income through GDI.

It's Acme People Search

Acme People Search gives you your very own Niche Search engine. If you don't know, People Searches account for 30% of the searches on Google, Yahoo & MSN - And it's Growing.

It's a huge online market with unlimited potential.

Acme People Search pays you up to $30 per referral - Immediately.

You earn through ClickBank, Net Detective, Reunion & Google. You also can build up or start a GDI business (remember, long term income growth!)

That all sounds great Paul, but how much does it COST?

First, no - it's not Free - But it is worth your while. This is how it works:

It's a simple 3 step sign up process

Step 1 is free

Step 2 is hosting for your own search engine. Here you have a choice - You can get hosting for $4.95/month OR you can choose GDI and build that long term income for $10/month.

Step 3 is PPC advertising - You set up a subscription for $29/month. BUT, you get the first month free. So if you aren't thrilled with the program, you can cancel and pay nothing.

Once you complete all 3 steps you get $125 Bonus - INSTANTLY!

That $125 Bonus pays for your hosting AND advertising for almost 4 months!

Isn't a REAL Online Business worth $10 to try out for a month?

I can tell you from my experience that the PPC advertising is worth every penny. For that $29/month, you get 100 visitors sent to your people search engine. I get at least a couple Net Detective commissions every month from that ($20 each!)

The link here is my Acme People Search referral page that I had built - It's still a little off, but the information is clear - This is a Real Online Business that offers you both immediate and long term income.

Remember that by completing the 3 steps, you get the instant $125 Bonus in your account.

Check out my page and join Acme People Search

http://realmoneyfromhome.info/

To YOUR Succes,

Paul

No comments: