Thursday, August 7, 2008

My own email training series

Well I spent last week Furiously writing up my own email training series about what I've been doing to get tons of traffic lately. It's not exactly polished and it's not what I would call "The Answer" but I do believe it's a great start for online marketers who don't know how to advertise - Actually it's probably great for about 80% of online marketers..It includes the Home Income Team pro upgrade at 7 exchanges and using Hits2U & SpiderWeb for promoting GDI indirectly. I could have included a couple other programs that promote GDI as well, but quite honestly they don't "Force" your prospects through any system...The Hits2U does all the follow up for you and gets TONS of people advertising their site for free. The SpiderWeb is really the best at getting people into GDI though - The video training starts with GDI and explains why it works so well. Also, the rest of SpiderWeb is really awesome with the other income streams. I haven't even spent much effort other than getting set up for Direct Matches, Yuwie, Google Adwords etc, but I'm getting referrals and signups for them all...by just promoting SpiderWeb - The only thing I wish was that they had a splash page I could use - I don't think the SpiderWeb pages are good at all for exchange traffic (except the video part - at least the audio has some good qualities for exchanges) - Still, I made my own splash page and only use that for exchange traffic...

So far in 3 days I have 40 signups for the email training series I set up - I have one of my downline members who has 2 signups in 4 days since I sent her my "test" series to see what she thought - Now does 2 signups generate headlines worth writing home about? Probably not - But considering how many people expend a lot of effort and NEVER get signups, it shows that it can work - Regardless of if it's perfect, it's a good start for the majority of online marketers who have no idea what to do...Most people also think exchange traffic is just a waste, which isn't true at all - Traffic Exchanges are full of nothing but opportunity seekers! You just have to present your opportunity the right way...I think my email series does this very well - And 40 signups in 3 days is the most success I've had with any program I've set up...It took me 2 months to get 30 email addresses with Get Google Ads Free, so this kind of response is encouraging...It shows me that I'm at least KIND OF getting the hang of this...

The most important thing with my current business is showing your downline how to get prospects and signups...That is what my email series is really about - I couldn't offer help to everyone who was asking me all the time - Not effective help anyway...so with this series, they just go through it over a 1 week period and it explains everything I did that started working for me...I know that it benefits me, but I think it can benefit all newbies a LOT - And if they are willing to spend $34, they can start getting major traffic right away - The whole concept is that if you know how to drive traffic, you can plug in any business you like...that's the best part of it - If I had started with my own program, I would be so much further ahead in online marketing than I am now...I wasted a couple thousand bucks and about 3 months trying all sorts of garbage...I coulda done this entirely for under $100 - including advertising...that's a great deal - Anyway, here is the link if you haven't seen it yet - Its the most effective way I know of to generate traffic that gets results...http://affiliatecurve.googlepages.com/powertraffic

Hope you like the page - I think it's clever and draws attention...thats all i can try to do :)

No comments: