Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Power Traffic 5: Get your Promotion CRANKING

I know I'm throwing these at you fast, but again, the most important thing is for you to have some early success. By following the advice and recommendations in this course, you will get a really solid handle on using traffic exchanges to begin building referrals and your list.

This email is about getting your promotion campaigns really going strong!

The first place I am going to recommend is Link Referral - Now, it's not a typical traffic exchange with timers, etc. Quite simply it's the Best Free Targeted advertising you can get! LinkReferral is great - I can plug in almost any opportunity here and get leads and signups. For free traffic, you can't beat it.

Join Link Referral Here

Getting TONS of hits to your site, with less surfing, will require some money. I am of the opinion that it is worth it to spend some money, rather than a bunch of time.

If you can spend some money, I recommend the Home Income Team Traffic Exchange Upgrade.

The Home Income Team Upgrade can start sending 10 - 15,000 hits per month (or more) to your sites, Right Away. Without advertising you will get very few results...and then you will quit (like 97% of online marketers). I have wasted a couple thousand in online advertising that got me ZERO results over a 3 or 4 month period.

This will cost you $54 to start and will start getting you results almost immediately. That is a very small amount to pay when it basically covers your advertising costs for a couple months.

Once you start getting referrals and leads, you are much more likely to stick with your online business. Please name me 1 other business you can start (effectively!) for $50? It took me 5 months and a LOT of frustration before I started figuring anything out. This can help you right away. Sign up as a free member and get the offer for Traffic Exchange Pro Upgrades at 7 different, QUALITY exchanges - This is $54 and gives you a pro upgrade at 7 different exchanges - Most of which are 3 months. This, along with about 20min's/day surfing, will enable you to get 40,000 visitors to your site, for a 1 time fee. This is the best deal regarding traffic exchange advertising that I have found.

Join Home Income Team and get the Traffic Exchange Pro Upgrade Here

The main reason I recommend the Home Income Team Upgrade is because it saves you MASSIVE TIME. You get 40k hits to your sites (over 3 months) AND the Pro 1:1 surf ratios. Meaning you get twice as much traffic (at least) as surfers who are free members. With the Home Income Team offer you will save yourself Hours & Hours & Hours of surfing time. You will be able to plug in your Track that Ad rotator immediately and start driving large amounts of traffic THIS WEEK.

It is up to you, but in my experience this is the quickest way to get big traffic.

Go get it HERE

If you want to start driving huge amounts of traffic, here are some of my favorite ways to spend a little money.

Swat Traffic 5,000 credits/month package for $15. This will enable you to send 150 hits to your site every single day of the month, and never have to surf. Swat is part of the Home Income Team Pro Upgrade and you get 1 month pro membership here...after that it's $15/month for pro membership. What I decided to do was cancel my pro membership here and just buy the 5k hits. It works out to 50cents/day for what "should" get me 1 signup/day (if I get 1 referral out of 150 page views)

ILoveHits - This is the only place I INSIST you keep your Pro Membership! It's $9.97/month but ILoveHits has the BEST surfing ratio's for pro members I've found. You get at LEAST 1.25 credits for each page viewed and they also have "Henry Hours" where you earn 2.5 credits for each site surfed. Also, the more you surf, the higher the ratio goes. If you surf an hour here on a Henry Hour you can earn 3.5+ credits PER SITE! You can rack up 500 credits here in 2 hours of surfing! That's CRAZY GOOD! Also, they have another hit package where you get 3,500 hits/month for $12/month.

HitPirate - 3,500 hit package for $11/month. Again, this is a way for you to send 100+ hits to your site, everyday, for about 40cents/day. You cannot beat this kinda deal! Also, they have pretty good surfing bonuses here. I kept my pro membership and surf here everynight - I love HitPirate.
With the 3 credit packages above, we just got you 12,000 hits every month for $38/month...This takes care of almost 1/2 of our monthly surfing needs for a little over $1/day!

Compared to how long it takes to surf for this many credits, this is a STEAL! (even if your not a pro member at these exchanges, you can join free and buy these hit packages. In my opinion, it's the best investment you can make for this much hands off advertising.

WebBiz Insider - Not only is it my favorite free traffic exchange, they also have some very good premium membership deals. You don't have to jump at it right away, but read the emails for credit. They offer some very good deals sometimes. The one I bought was 6 months Premium Membership for $60 total.

This sounds like a lot, right? Well here is what I got - 2,800 credits/month, delivered on a daily basis. 5 downline members added every month (30 total downline members that I can email and send promotions to). 2 credits for every site I surf AND Credits from my referrals surfing! So basically I end up with 30 prospects and 120+ hits/ every day for $10/month! On a Premium Traffic Exchange! Oh yeah, this also included 10,000 banner impressions every month and a bunch of text link impressions. That's a lot of traffic for $10/month.

When you see something that good, it's worth looking into.

Target Blaster Pro:

This is a 1 time fee of $9.95 and allows you to send YOUR ads everyday, to a opt in list over 2million people. It also comes with 100% resell rights.

This is a no-brainer -

Anyway, this isn't a be all and end all list for you - It's just some suggestions to get you STARTED. Nothing in my program is set in stone. As much as I'm trying to teach what works for me, there are things you have to learn yourself. You also have your own personality and creativity. Some of the exchanges I love, you might hate.

You may have some great advertising resource I've never used.

So take it for what it is - An immediate way for you to drive traffic to your websites. Once you start driving traffic, you WILL get signups and referrals...it's just a matter of numbers.

These should help get your marketing going so at this point you should be focusing on driving traffic to your sites. There is more to come, but for now, you are ready to get started. This series is not over...I have more tips & tools, but I want you to focus on driving as much traffic to your sites as you can.

For me, I get the stuff listed above and surf about 4 to 5 hours a week. I'm getting nearly 30,000 hits/month with this simple setup and a few other traffic exchanges I use. For you, decide how many hits you want to your site and base your surfing & spending on that. If you want 20k hits/month, you simply need 2,000 hits/month (avg.) on 10 different exchanges. That works out to 500 hits/week for each exchange, or about 70 per day. Figure out what you want and how to accomplish it. Go in and allocate your credits on a daily basis and try to keep up. Adjust your goals and figure out what works for you.

No comments: