Sunday, March 2, 2008

1st week in review

I think this has been a very successful first week at Affiliate Curve. I have gotten a LOT more done than I thought I could - I got a lot of programs for NetSuccess off the ground. I found some really great tools like Google Analytics. I found some inexpensive advertising. Overall I think we did well. We got 318 hits from JUST LinkReferral alone, in 1 week! That is a really good amount of traffic for $35/month. I found another excellent traffic exchange at EasyHits4U and I updated GoodLife4All.biz. Tonight I found Affiliate Power Ads which looks really solid. I think overall this was a very productive week - I believe if your new to the game like me, I already have provided some really excellent resources...Especially if your just starting out!

So, goals for this week. I did some work on a website design last night. It's coming together nicely and it's going to give me a lot more space to work with. I love the blog, I just think I need to have things more organized so everyone can find stuff quicker. Nobody wants to scroll down to the bottom, even though the real gold is there (I'm only playing, i'm not an egomaniac.....yet! LOL) Ug, back to goals!

Work on new web design and hopefully be "up" in a week.
More research so I can review the NetSuccess programs - they just added Matrix and it's awesome, but I need some time to review it before I go blasting it on here.
Get some traffic credits! I'm running low and I need to advertise
Find at least 1 more good, inexpensive advertising source - we need traffic!

I think that's enough to start with. Go check out the new Affiliate Power Ads as I think it will be a really beneficial program for us all.

No comments: