Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Program that looks great!

I realize that the casual surfer is looking for a program with some flash. I think I found one that suits that need. Here is the quick analysis of the program:

Affiliate Power Ads If you have a website focused on online business or internet marketing, forget Google Adsense and try Affiliate Power Ads as a much higher paying alternative. All clicks on power ads also open in a new window, so visitors stay at your site. A no brainer.

I signed up tonight and placed an add on the right hand side (at the top). As of RIGHT now, I like the idea of referring other affiliates. This is a program that is free right now, but they may start charging (that is what everyone says, of course - but as a company's demand grows, prices often grow also). This is an easy banner/text link to put in your site - The products look good and the affiliate commissions are pretty high - 65% high in some cases. It's free to join and you choose the products to promote.

So if you are looking for immediate gratification that should give you results, take a look at Affiliate Power Ads - I like the idea, their program makes sense and it's free to join. Check it out today. By the way, this is also Another excellent promotion brought to me by NetSuccess - They are quickly becoming my favorite affiliate program - If you haven't seen what they are doing lately, you really should. Great programs, lots of avenues to promote, lots of great tools & advertising ideas...

No comments: