Sunday, March 16, 2008

it's finally up!

Finally got the website up last night. What a first day - Already having counter issues. I installed the Google Analytics code last night and now I don't see it on my Control hosting panel. I emailed yahoo for support and hopefully they will help me - They really are awesome, and the only problem i've ever had there is the site statistics - But Google's Analytics really rock - it shows me EVERYTHING...so it is a MUST have for real stats on how I'm doing.

I do know that I got about 30 hits today JUST from "organic" traffic - which is really impressive. It basically means my site is generating traffic off normal search engines, and not just traffic exchanges. I think this is going to be huge, for me - It's important to get as much traffic as possible, but regular search engine traffic is going to be higher quality overall...

The Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate book has a great chapter on SEO ranking and stuff - All about organic traffic -

Anyway, ironing out the kinks and getting the advertising campaign going - Go check out the site AffiliateCurve.com

No comments: