Wednesday, March 5, 2008

this may be the best PPC advertising on the net!

Remember when I recommended AdLandPro's advertising system? For $9.95/month you get your ad rotated to the top every single hour - Also, they had Site Submission services for $15 to 80k search engines. I know it works because I got this site listed on MSN & YAHOO in less than 2 weeks! I still haven't been able to get my 1st site, BadLuckHandicapper, listed on MSN - SO, These services are a remarkable deal and this is SUPER inexpensive advertising -

Well today I found their PayPerClick (PPC) ad's and this might be the best deal online. Instead of paying 25c - 35cents per click, you can get PPC ads here for 1-3cents each! For TopNotch search words! Online business = 3cents per click! Work at home = 3cents per click! You can get as little as $10 worth of PPC clicks! Think about it like this - you can get 33 people to click YOUR ad for $1! $10 will get you 333 clicks! If people are clicking that means you probably have at least a Shot at them signing up for your program and at 33 clicks per $1, I can't think of a more cost effective advertising method.

Go to AdLand Pro today and sign up for their PPC program! (upper right hand side) Targeted clicks to your site for 1/10th of the price of other PPC programs - Just go to Paid Keyword and get started...

in less than an hour i've had 64 clicks on my ad - this obviously works...at $25 per signup that I earn, I'm getting outstanding! advertising for my money!

No comments: