Thursday, March 13, 2008

i haven't gone anywhere!

I don't mean to not update my blog more regularly - I've been extremely focused on getting the website up and organized the best that I can. I'm thinking about a "FLASH" page where I list nothing but get-rich-quick stuff - Hell, who knows - Sign up for 20 and even 1 works, then maybe that's worth it - Better for you if I waste my time on it and it least my AVOID section will grow :)

Just been spending this week updating sites for traffic tornado, getting my Viral rotator programs listed - When I launch the website I'm going to REALLY start heavy advertising - And when I do I want you all to see a well organized list of EASY TO USE resources...I'm finding them everyday - I just want to come out with a good product - not just get it up for the sake of having it published - that's all for now - check out the traffic tornado - really if you want to get your site listed on a LOT of exchanges, or if your focus is to build referrals...this is a good system for doing both - Already 4 downline members and i just signed up 2 days ago! so it's already working - beyond that I have like 3 referrals at the exchanges listed - so the effects go on and on....it's totally free - just takes some time

No comments: