Sunday, March 23, 2008

So much going on this week!

The new website is up and I'm pretty happy with it so far. It's giving me a good amout of space to work with. I have all my traffic exchange reviews and cheap advertising options up with my own reviews. I hope you check it out and I hope you like it. This past week I just found a new program and I'm SUPER excited about it. It's the Income Accelerator Program and it's brought to us by NetSuccess. It's a lot like my Affiliate Junktion plan, but with the Income Accelerator program, we can earn $100 PER REFERRAL! Aff. Junktion only paid $2 per and it was the exact same thing.

Check out my total review at AffiliateCurve.com

This is a very exciting program and I am just so excited. This is a very large commission structure with a great company -

My week in review is pretty much that. The new program and me getting the advertising launched. I've got more stuff to post as soon as I get a chance - Lots of thoughts about what I'm trying to learn every day. Check out the new program right here - it's really exciting!

No comments: