Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Highly recommended traffic exchange

4x4 hits has just under 4,000 members right now but I think they will be growing a LOT over the next several months. The site is friendly and fun - Accounts are free and the timers are only 10 seconds! You can build up credits FAST here. With only 4,000 members this seems like a really good way to get your site seen more often. I can't say with Authority, but it just makes sense to me that with fewer members it's more of an "untouched" exchange...Maybe I'm wrong (I am pretty new) but we'll see. The characters are fun and the navigation is great - They don't spam the heck out of you and the sites are different (lots of traffic building programs for free) The referral program looks to have really excellent rewards. I highly recommend it.

Join 4x4 hits and expand your site exposure today!

No comments: