Saturday, March 8, 2008

want 1 million hits to YOUR site, FREE?

I just found another free advertising source that delivers real viral marketing at it's best. Here is the entire scoop - Click 6 links and write down a confirmation no. - Then you just list your site address and off you go! Now can I tell you the traffic is targeted buyers? No, I just signed up and I'm not sure. But for 5 min's of your time, your site will get clicked THOUSANDS of times. If you've got a really good program (more free traffic, for instance) then I'm sure you will get even more referrals through it. Think about it - You saw this link through me - You are an online marketer looking for easy & free traffic sources. You are signing up for this EXACT demographic. Really, no advertising delivers guaranteed conversions. But guaranteed traffic is a heck of a start on something you can sign up for FREE!

I don't see how you can NOT sign up for it - Check out T2000Ultra and sign up!

No comments: