Tuesday, February 26, 2008

addendum to Affiliate Junktion

I can highly recommend the Affiliate Junktion program and my own site, GoodLife4all.biz. However, I do have a word of caution about IPower - So far there customer service has been pretty lousy. It took me 30 min's to get ahold of someone last week when I tried to call. I also used the "Live Help" and the phone was actually faster. If you sign up for AffiliateJunktion, do send in emails whenever you have any problems.

The low cost of the hosting is a great benefit. The services are equal to any other hosting site I have seen & used. But I have to recommend sending in an email and be Patient with the customer service. My problem was self created, but I think the very 1st thing someone should have asked me was if my firewall was turned off - Kinda like the story about the lady who calls in cause nothing is coming up on her computer monitor. The very patient tech kid went through the protocol for all the "normal" things and it turns out the lady didn't have her computer plugged in - Sometimes you just start with the basics :)

No comments: