Monday, February 25, 2008

time to get serious about traffic

Today I found another traffic exchange site that seems very good. It is called EasyHits4u.com. They have 60K+ members which is on the MUCH higher end as far as exchanges go. The surfing and navigation were a little difficult for me at first, but the programs here are very flexible. They have a free membership that you can list 5 sites on. They have their "Premium" membership and for $6.95/month you get 500 bonus credits every month. I signed up for a 6 month package today and got 2,000 credits for $34.95. If you don't want to sign up for a membership, you can also buy advertising credits starting at $5.95 - These are some very good pricing options in my opinion.

Upon surfing this site I found a lot of programs I hadn't seen on other exchanges before. I even bought an ebook about 13 deadly sins of traffic exchanges (hey, i need all the info I can get). A really cool thing about this site is the way they do the "exchange". For every site you visit, they send 1 visitor to your site. So you get guaranteed hits. They have been #1 at TrafficHoopla for 10 weeks in a row (as of this posting) so they seem very legitimate. I am happy to recommend them - I think we will find this traffic exchange very beneficial! Check out EasyHits4U.com if you haven't been there.

No comments: