Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Money Management & Just starting out

If you have read my posts, you know I don't have an endless stream of resources, so I have to keep things on as tight of a budget as possible. This is why I started with the inexpensive advertising - LinkReferral, TrafficSwarm, EasyHits4U, ExactSeek & now AdlandPro. But we need to keep track of expenses and I have to keep spending to a minimum - I'm trying to get the most for my advertising dollar. I am new, but I do know that you are going to have to spend some money on advertising. My goal is to keep it as cheap as possible, while still getting results.

With LinkReferral, TrafficSwarm & EasyHits you can get your advertising done absolutely free. My problem is I just don't have the time to surf for an hour & 1/2 every night. So for ME, I believe it makes more sense to pay for the upgraded memberships and spend my time finding a great Affiliate Program. There is also tons of free advertising (check NetSuccess again here), but eventually your going to have to face this simple fact - If you want QUALITY traffic, you are going to have to spend money at some point. Lets see how I'm doing so far:

TrafficSwarm = $30/month. Saves me about 1/2 hour a night of surfing to keep up with my unlimited URL's and also gives Pro Members a lot of "free" benefits (I " " free because if your paying $30/month its not REALLY free, BUT the Pro benefits at TrafficSwarm are great!)

LinkReferral = $35/month. Saves me another 1/2 hour a night surfing and increases hits a LOT (I have 110 hits in 3 days - that's a lot of traffic)

EasyHits4U = $6.95/month. Saves me surfing time and gets my links viewed by a LOT of people. Again, $7/month is totally worth it, to me.

ExactSeek = $12 for 3 months - If I get any traffic from this it's TOTALLY worth it.

AdlandPro = $14.95/month and you saw the list of services this provides.

So as you can see I'm keeping my budget PRETTY tight, but still spending it on things that I feel are very useful. I can't say for sure how these campaigns will turn out, but right now I'm feeling pretty good about every dollar I'm spending.

Hope you find this helpful.

No comments: