Saturday, February 23, 2008

Deciding to switch to a web hosting account

I think this blog is great - Getting a free blog and having a LOT of design options is really an outstanding service I am getting from Blogger.com (& Google). 1 problem I'm foreseeing is that I plan on writing a LOT of reviews and recommendations. I don't want that to end up being a HUGE list down the left hand side - I want it to be available information for visitors to find my stuff easily. So right now I have this blog but I'm strongly considering opening this up as a website so I can customize things even more. I only have 3 programs and 2 links right now and the page already feels cluttered to me. If you have my site name, that will be enough. I own the affiliatecurve.com domain name, so the site address will stay the same. 1 day you might just find this is a whole new layout :)

By the way, if you do sign up for TrafficSwarm, I just looked through the bonus' of upgrading to Pro Membership ($30/month). As an added bonus, you get 1 year of free hosting through Jumpline.com. This is a pretty strong bonus, in my opinion. I did read the fine print and found that they charge $19.95/month AFTER the 1 year - but hey, 1 free year of hosting service is nice - That also includes all of their web design software. Pretty nice added bonus I thought I would share, but didn't feel the need to make another Link recommendation quite yet.

No comments: