Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am pretty excited about NetSuccess

A few days ago the head honcho at NetSuccess emailed me about their new marketing lines. I wasn't that impressed with my first NetSuccess partner program, but I decided to take a look. I figure if the owner of the company is emailing me, it is probably worth looking into! So I went to the new landing page and was immediately impressed. Instead of the standard "get your free website" they had completely revamped the entire Affiliate Marketing program. They now have 4 areas of focus - all very relevant to online marketers - Search Engine Marketing, Web Traffic Strategies, Internet Marketing Education & Online Business Opportunities. I immediately thought to myself "hey, this company is getting serious". So I took a look around and found some outstanding programs. I personally signed up for Cash Machine Landing Page & SiteBuilder Elite. Both of these have free Affiliate Programs. All I did was sign up, get a referral code and add the link to my Traffic Exchanges. They both look like some serious cash generating affiliate programs. There are many more programs - If you become a Pro Member ($50 fee) you have access to 18 of their 20 programs FREE.

They have a free account where you can sign up and check out everything NetSuccess is about. I am really not one to be overhyped, and I don't want to fall into the standard industry Flash campaign, but NetSuccess is showing me that they are very serious about online marketing and giving us a serious platform for success. They have Free & Paid Traffic ideas there for you to use, a Members Traffic idea area as well as options to advertise on their forum. NetSuccess gave me the best startup tools & ideas I have seen, ESPECIALLY since I am so new to Affiliate Marketing! Right now, they are my #1 recommendation. Go see the landing page and judge for yourself - This really feels like the best program I have found.

No comments: