Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I think I found a great advertising tool!

I think I found a GREAT option for inexpensive advertising. It's another of the NetSuccess advertisement suggestions under AdlandPro. Check out what you get for $14.95/month!

3,000 credits every month on our Targeted Traffic Exchange network - put your ad in front of thousands of potential visitors!
5,000 banner/text ad impression credits to display your ads on top of our pages. - Excellent exposure.
Submissions to 80,000 search directories each month. - Saves you the time and hassle of trying to get listed on search engines yourself.
Automatically renewed ad (every hour) on one of the most visited Classified sites on the internet. - Saves you time by keeping you from having to renew your ads manually to keep them on top


Well this seems like it's WELL worth the $15/month to me. Also, you go to your account and get full statistics on all your ads. I have heard about a program that Tracks all your ads, and I will probably be getting that soon, but for now, I am happy to be able to view all my stats from AdlandPro -

If this sounds like a good advertising plan for you also, go to AdlandPro and sign up today

No comments: