Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not much accomplished tonight

My plan was to edit GoodLife4All.biz so that I could submit it to Yahoo UK advertising. Problem is I am not very good with HTML. I can cut and paste some simple links, and change the location of a couple things, but going in and doing serious editing is just beyond me right now. So I decided to advertise it with AdlandPro for the $9.95/month. So my monthly advertising expenditures are JUST over $100/month right now. But I've gotten some commissions through GoodLife4All.biz, so something is working - What a perfect lead in for my Tip of the Night! LOL

I have head about this AdTracker program - it is supposed to be very good. If we are going to spend advertising dollars, we really will need to know which ads are/are not working. If you want a free service though, go to Google Analytics. I have a Gmail account already, so I just signed up and posted Affiliate Curve. All you do is paste a piece of HTML code into the bottom of your site (even the newbie's can do that!) and then you get full statistics on where your visitors are coming from. Now, the AdTracker is probably better, but it costs. So if you need stats, but want to save some money, go with Google Analytics.

No comments: