Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lets start the advertising campaign!

Okay, despite the fact that I need to still clean up this site a bit, I think it's time for us to start figuring out which paid advertising works for us. LinkReferral & TrafficSwarm are providing a lot of hits so far, but in order to succeed I'm going to have to get this out there even more. SO, I'm going to start small (and INEXPENSIVE) and use the NetSuccess Paid Traffic Recommendations (check it out here.) If that doesn't work, just click the NetSuccess link and sign up for a free account. I am not QUITE ready to pay the big prices for Google & Yahoo PPC ad's, plus I need to read the Google Adwords before I commit a few hundred bucks. BUT, they have ExactSeek - you can list a 30 character intro and 100 character description line. 3 months of advertising for $12! Now, this is the first time i've heard of it, but NetSuccess recommends it and this seems like a very reasonable cost for any advertising. I signed up with the keyword "Test Affiliate Marketing" - I'm guessing that this being a cheap advertising source, there are probably a TON of ads with Affiliate in it, so I added "Test" to hopefully differentiate it a bit - I just bought 1 ad, but you can buy as many as you want @ $12 for 3 months - I'll let you know how it goes. Tonight I'll probably sign up for the AdlandPro service - $9.95/month to keep your ad at the top all the time (rotating or something - haven't checked it out thoroughly)

anyway, hope your choosing a program that seems right to you. I think in a month from now I will be able to offer some REALLY solid advice & tips. Right now it's all new to me as well, but I hope your finding it useful.

No comments: